Auburn Bay Homes
Auburn Bay is a brand new lakeside community in Calgary's Southeast. The community is modeled after cottage country and is bordered to the north by Marquis of Lorne Trail, to the south by Seton Boulevard and Deerfoot Trail to the west.
Deerfoot Trail offers quick access to both Calgary's City Centre as well as southern Alberta. This community is centered around a 43 acre freshwater lake. The lake and its surrounding area offer many recreational opportunities including boating, fishing, tennis and ice skating in the winter. Auburn Bay has many parks and pathways.
Auburn Bay MLS Listings
Auburn Bay Homes & Condos
- As of Jan.1,2010 Auburn Bay homes had an average sales price of $688,168.
- The median price of Auburn Bay real estate was $640,000. Homes sold in an average of 56 days on the market.
- Auburn Bay condo average sales prices were $395,898 in 2009
- The median Auburn Bay condo price was $368,000 and the average days on market was 131.
Auburn Bay - City of Calgary Property Assessments
- Based on the 2010 City of Calgary Auburn Bay property assessments, the median assessment value of residential properties was $524,000.
- The City of Calgary 2010 median property assessment for condos in Auburn Bay were $286,500.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the CREB and EREB.
Listing information last updated on December 31st, 1969 at 6:00pm.